Boat Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Stuff

I'm re-doing my little whaler, Where is the best place to go that will be the one stop shop for boat stuff? Kind of like the "candy store" for boat stuff. -bill-
    If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it

Maybe Boater's world or west marine.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Boaters World is no longer and West Marine has it all if you have deep pockets LOL. I use to lokie Boat Stuff when they were over by Hobby but they went bye bye years ago. Try West Marine there is one here in Seabrook and another one over in Kemha and I think the one in Galveston is still open.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Don't forget about FTU's tent sale starting tomorrow morning. There's usually plenty of boat stuff in there at about 1/2 price. There's also a used boat shop almost across the street from the West Marine that Pimp was talking about.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

West Marine it is. Thanks
          If it ain't broke, DON'T fix it

Comment

Working...
          X