This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen boat!!!!! PLEASE HELP

well guys last night my boat was stole from my dads house in manvel, texas by alvin............ please guys help keep your eyes open for my boat............. it is a 16 ft. semi-v john boat.... the boat motor has a blue top end and the lower unit is white it has a black hydro foil fin on it ...... the steering wheel is on the right side of the boat......... the trailer is to long for the boat so there is about a foot of runners sticking out past the boat..... the bottom right corner has a white patch on it............ the rear light is mounted backwards where it leans towards the steering wheel......... and the ignition keys is on top of the steering colum .......................... PLEASE THE BOAT IS A LOWE ON A SPORTSMAN DRIVE ON TILT TRAILER HELP...... NO PICS CAUSE I JUST GOT IT BACK FROM THE SHOP
    Last edited by fishingcowboy; April 8, 2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: MORE INFO

Got any pictures of it? It might help....f***ing thieves.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

That sucks.Be keeping an eye out.

Comment

thanks guys the motor sticks out real bad cause of the blue calan and white lower unit

Comment

Post on 2COOL....
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

or post a link to this thread.

Comment

i dont know how or i would

Comment

I figired out how to post it there thanks

Comment

I posted a link as well & copied your post... Post it up on Craigslist as well... Offer a reward (don't mention what or how much etc) might get a bite or two...

Comment

You don't mess with a cowboy's hat or a fisherman's boat! Sure hope you get her back.
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Will definitely be keeping an eye out!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

X2 on what Scott said... The idiots really don't know once this post gets out the chance of getting away with this isn't very good... LOL The fishing community is a very wide spread and for the most part very respectful with low tolerance for someone getting anything stolen.. Some things are almost impossible to catch a thief with... But a boat come on he/she is toast... Sorry about your bad luck but I'm sure the tide will turn in your favor... My eyes are open and I hope I'm not the one that catch the low life scum piece of !@#$%^&*() I'm done...

Comment

Man that sux I will keep my eyes peeled and I will tell my Dad to look around he has been in manvel almost 40 years.....
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

that's just awful ......get a rope!......get a pic up!
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That blows.I hate F.......ing thieves
                              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X