Calcasieu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calcasieu

Anybody have any recommendations on guides/lodges on calcasieu? My wife expressed some interest and I’ve always wanted to go. I’d like it to be a little less than rustic since she’s tagging along, but I’ll consider any of them.
    Thanks fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

I bet sandy can point out some good flea bag motels and dead bait chuckers…

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Don’t do it. It’s a mistake to take your wife, girlfriend or mistress on a fishing trip because if they have a good time, they’ll always want to tag along and ruin your future trips.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        Don’t do it. It’s a mistake to take your wife, girlfriend or mistress on a fishing trip because if they have a good time, they’ll always want to tag along and ruin your future trips.
        Ditto

Comment

Don't know anything about W. La. My lower limit on motels is Super 8. Dead bait is natural.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Heck, JT. I hardly fish at all since I moved to East Texas! Lol!

Comment

Heck, JT. I hardly get to fish at all since I moved to East Texas!

Comment

Boudreaux Brothers out of Hackberry. Great guys-either one of them. They'll take you down Black Bayou and you won't believe how a 25' Majek can get into and out of a swamp so easily and limit on nice reds in a very short time. Brad or James Boudreaux. You can't go wrong and IMO way better than Hackberry Rod and Gun.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

When you call, ask them where to stay.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I think that is great. My wife loves to fish.

Comment

Thanks, Jerry! I'll check 'em out.

Comment

Bruce I've fished with him a few times very good guy and guide. Here's a link to him and his lodging
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                        X