Good Taxidermist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Taxidermist

I just wanted to see if any of yall have any recommendations on a good taxidermist? I kind of have an idea of who I am going to use but am interested in looking at some others work just to check. I have been a little surprised that there are not that many that have websites with pictures of their work posted.

I'm going to intorduce you to one later this week in LaMarque. Quit catching all those giant trout and you won't have to worry about who can mount them for you.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I think Saltwater Taxidermy is the one of the best around I know of. Did a blue marlin for me...looks sweet

sigpic

Comment

Tim Azlin
        Azlin Taxidermy
        Clute Texas
        979-265-2843
        He does all my work and has done a good job for me...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have seen Bob Harris' work in person on Flapper's wall. Really Really Great Work!
          Met him at the fishing show. Great Guy.

DPOP! You Big Bad Friggin Fish Magnet! Congratulations on that Catch!
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by dPop View Post
            I just wanted to see if any of yall have any recommendations on a good taxidermist? I kind of have an idea of who I am going to use but am interested in looking at some others work just to check. I have been a little surprised that there are not that many that have websites with pictures of their work posted.
            let's see that double digit trout, dpop.bob harris at saltwater taxidermy.he's done 2 skin mounts for me.awesome work!
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

John Dejon check himout in Alvin,Tx
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
              X