No announcement yet.

Site Sure is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in fer sher. How far of a boat ride is it there from SLP?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post

2.64 hours

Comment

Not far Sandy 10 minute run.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Jamacia Beach RV as well or you can just park in the driveway at our house

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Umm there are a few RV parks in the area that I'm sure you can get hook ups at... Galveston Island State Park also there's one over on Follet Island by Coach's camp.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

lets set a date fellas sunday may the???? or saturday may the?????
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

May 15???
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We can do it in Alvin or danbury ,but its up to all yall,im just not driving from where ever it is.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Buncha hi-jackers!! You've got your own thread about it Deano...quit posting every where just to see yourself type.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      Buncha hi-jackers!! You've got your own thread about it Deano...quit posting every where just to see yourself type.

LMAO! Paddin' the old post count quite a bit lately.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Great

Not far Sandy 10 minute run.
                        Great! I reckon I've gotta learn the channel through the pass sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          LMAO! Paddin' the old post count quite a bit lately.
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Looks like your SOL... Mother's Day weekend of May 8th & 9th...

May 15th open

May 22 FWE Tourney JT doesn't want mess of Crawfish before Memorial Day Weekend either.

May 29-31st memorial day weekend

So 15th it is. I'll put up announcement on another thread. 1st Annual Crawfish boil... I think I'll do koozies for this event instead of shirts.

Deano get with me later today so we can discuss.
                            You're shittin' me right? After all those emails and design changes you aren't doing shirts?
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                              Kenny,

Haven't seen anything from you in a while? Haven't fished lately?
                              You noticed huh?
                              My boat's been in the shop for several weeks. The new prop shaft was back-ordered and should be in Tuesday.
                              It's the longest I've gone without fishing in years. The good news is the conditions have absolutely sucked most of that time, that and work has been killing me!

I'm going to walk in Jumbile today about lunch.....
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                                You noticed huh?
                                My boat's been in the shop for several weeks. The new prop shaft was back-ordered and should be in Tuesday.
                                It's the longest I've gone without fishing in years. The good news is the conditions have absolutely sucked most of that time, that and work has been killing me!

I'm going to walk in Jumbile today about lunch.....
                                Well hell ya i noticed...you normally throw out a report every few days. I forgot about your boat being out of service.

Go get em, and let us know.
                                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                                X