X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coe's new toy

WTF?
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LOL!! Dude thats messed up! Who would buy something like that? --- Wait a minute -- can you get em in different sizes??
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        LOL!! Dude thats messed up! Who would buy something like that? --- Wait a minute -- can you get em in different sizes??
        Best to call Chip direct. I heard he has plenty in stock... Not a lot of people buying floors right now so why not sell a pillow with boobs... Chip how did you find this thing? Did Tina get you one when she went out of town for awhile?

Comment

What's even more messed up is the e-mail I just got from Jeremy saying he picked one of these up for himself...

Comment

Is that a yellow rubber glove that comes along with it? Why is it pink and yellow???

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              What's even more messed up is the e-mail I just got from Jeremy saying he picked one of these up for himself...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000PJBXLG

That is some funny Chit right there!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Best to call Chip direct. I heard he has plenty in stock... Not a lot of people buying floors right now so why not sell a pillow with boobs... Chip how did you find this thing? Did Tina get you one when she went out of town for awhile?
                Tina found it last night and knew you would need one since you lost your woman a while back! No room for this when I have the real thing and 2 kids in bed with me most nights anyway.
                There are plenty of people buying floors, but could always use more!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000PJBXLG
                  I got that one because the first one sold came with the girl!!! I was first!!!

Comment

Jeremy-she's underage.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well at least with this one you won't have to worry about her cutting a fart and flying out the window........
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                        Well at least with this one you won't have to worry about her cutting a fart and flying out the window........
                        LMAO!
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                          Tina found it last night and knew you would need one since you lost your woman a while back! No room for this when I have the real thing and 2 kids in bed with me most nights anyway.
                          There are plenty of people buying floors, but could always use more!
                          I've replaced the ex with someone else. She's been to the Cook Off event we had and had something going on during the club meeting... Fun to hang out with is all I care about! There's pics on FB Mike was trying some moves on her lol

Comment

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Hey, they are real comfortable.
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X