Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest winners announced

hi west end members.
    the contest winners are ready, it wasn't very hard to draw names this time so here they are.
    the winner of the free rod "by the vote of you guy's" is 007 so if you will give me a call we can get your rod started.
    now as i said in the post i would draw a name for another winner for a custom rod to be built for someone for $125 the winner for that rod is youngun.
    now the runner ups can get a custom billystix built for $150 and they are as follows.
    #1--imhammer
    #2-fishcatcher
    #3-hogie70
    #4-bounty hunter
    #5-trotrout
    thats it guys gjust give me a shout if you want to get your rod built, if you want to decline please just drop me a email to let me know so i want be bothering you.
    stix

Grats to all.......

Comment

cool...I'll be calling you Billy.
      Thanks!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice! Christmas came early for some folks!....
        "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Thanks Billy!!.....and congrats to the rest of ya'll and thanks for the votes!! You're getting a good deal on a KILLER ROD!! I'll be giving you a call here shortly Billy!

Mike
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I will be calling you fo'sho'...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hey .. I kept up the streak!! Never won anything and still haven't. Congrats to all you guys!!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Rigged rigged rigged! I can't wait to catch that star trout on my ugly stick. Stix, I can only assume your not prepared to handle all the massive orders you would've ended up with had I won the stix. lol conrats 007.
                I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Billy, I will be sending you a PM soon, because I just broke mine catching a fat red under the lights. See my post!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

slick fish gets a po boy discount

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                    Rigged rigged rigged! I can't wait to catch that star trout on my ugly stick. Stix, I can only assume your not prepared to handle all the massive orders you would've ended up with had I won the stix. lol conrats 007.
                    yes
                    you are correct, i am just about as busy as a cat in a rocking chair factory, but i can always handle one more rod build, if you would like to get in on the runner up price give me a shout and i will add you to the poboy list and hook you up with the others, now how is that for customer service now dont let me down after i go public and promote yo po ness and offer to give you a po boy discount any one else for the po boy dis count
                    stix

Comment

Awesome!!! I'll be giving you a call Billy.
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Originally posted by 24Buds View Post
                          Congrats to all!
                          hey dude
                          how are ya. just recieved my new visors today.
                          stix
                          Attached Files

Comment

I just got off of the phone with Stix and we got every thing hammered out. I added $95 worth of upgrades and a hat and went with the Red-White and Blue WEA scheme and sticker with 007 on it too with split grips. 6'6" wader Stix!

Thanks Stix!! Pleasure talking to you!! 007

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              I just got off of the phone with Stix and we got every thing hammered out. I added $95 worth of upgrades and a hat and went with the Red-White and Blue WEA scheme and sticker with 007 on it too with split grips. 6'6" wader Stix!

Thanks Stix!! Pleasure talking to you!! 007
                              Just an FYI!!!....I was on the phone with STIX for about 30 minutes....I asked him about the low profile titanium guide vs. his "stock" guides and single or double legs on each eye and he gave me an honest opinion ...on what I told him.....and we decided that his stock double leg guides were the way to go.....I decided to go with his recommendation. I also decided to go with the split-grip handle to lighten my load while wading. The last question that I asked him was.." how light will this set-up be?".....his answer was.." 4 0z's on the heavy side and 3 oz's if everything works out!"

Thanks again Stix!!!! Can't wait 'til it's in my hands!!

Comment

Working...
                              X