• Show
Clear All

Lmao

aqua pimp
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

here's a fish for ya jt. notice waders match the recent weather!!!
      michelle

Comment

If you hold your arm out much farther with that little bitty trout michelle, youre either going to hit the camera man in the head or make Stretch Armstrong jealous.

captain jt

p.s. I said those girls were from the North and dont need waders as they are used to cold weather

Comment

I'm going to sit here quitely so I don't make anyone jealous
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

JT!

Lulu came over here today looking for you.
            You're late with the child support again!
            West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

jt, you probably had to re install your power pole upside down on your boat to make her feel at home>>>>>>>>>>>>>bwahahaaaaaaaaa

hook 'em.
              michelle

Comment

Why can't my fishing buddies look like that?

Comment

Why can't my fishing buddies look like that?
                  Yeah, Michelle is one hot babe in those waders isn't she.
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Bawahahahaha!!!!

I have to admit it Michelle...Your b.s has improved just a little bit (emphasis on little). Now moonpie however......

AND...........Come to find out, all those power pole mishaps have NOT been my fault. Im getting them to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect to carry around with me so the next time some wise a** has something to say about it, I can defend myself.

Comment

I didn't know that carrying around an Affidavit of Stupidity was a "qualified defense".
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo = soon to be reef marker

Comment

No no-that's my Monark 171 CC that is a reef (not been found yet and likely is somewhere near Pirates)-the Robalo is at Mike and Susan's getting a new transom so I can snapper fish for a WHOLE 3 Weeks!! I am so excited-it's like paying taxes-just gives me a warm feeling-like someone peeing down my leg.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey JT-I'll be around after today-except Wednesday gotta put new motor in boatlift-wanna get a beer?

Holler-713-252-1457

Comment

I left yesterday man. Ill be back sometime next week and I will give you a call. Is that the sea isle mike you are talking about? hes a good guy.

jt

i dont think they need any help, but pull the horns thru thur. night. need a big score and rout.

Comment

Yep-him and Susan own Gulf Coast and are fixing my transom-they are nice folks. Go Horns!! Hope they slaughter the ags. We need Tech to drop another and ou to lose to the Cowboys-then we'd be sitting pretty.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X