Other Forums???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Forums???

I got a quick question for you fellow long rod enthusisits out there. Have any of you been to the www.Flyhonkey.com forum? I joined up over there to see what I could learn from them. I made a few posts and asked some simple questions. Jeez those guys aren't very friendly over on that site. They basically made fun of me and told me to try 2coolfishing, but they didn't call it that. I won't repeat it here. Anyway, they just laughed and made fun of me. I would like to know if anyone has visited their site and had the same welcome I had? Are all the Flyboards like this, I hope this ones not.

Take care.
    Sidney

hahaha.....flyhonky is for some thick skin. them boys make me look like a saint. they do like to give anyone not in their circle a hard time.

Comment

Never been there.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You will enjoy it here.....Never been there though.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome aboard like Chip said you will enjoy it here... Lots of fly fishermen on the board... And I'm sure they will help you out...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            hahaha.....flyhonky is for some thick skin. them boys make me look like a saint. they do like to give anyone not in their circle a hard time.
            LOL, I don't even hang out much more at the Sultry Toxin (Salty Texan) because them boyees play too dang rough. One fella, "Snappy," flipped out and ended up in Rehab! Another, "Penguin" try to brawl everyone at a cookout and they had to put him down on the ground 3 times, what I heard.

The folks are pretty nice over here on West End. Fish, drink, hunt, go muddin' - it ain't nothing but fun. I also hang out on an old original one called CCCF, Coalition of Confused Coastal Fishermen. They hang out down by Surfside Access #5 and Christmas Bay sometimes. -sammie

Comment

Thick Skin?!

Mean?!

Rude jokes/comments?!

I'm on my way over now!! I've never heard of that place.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I'm catching some flak

Comment

If you think that's bad, hit up www.refugeforums.com

Then scroll down to the Texas Flyway forum. Some of y'all might want to bring some tissues with you.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

that place is fun.

I enjoy it

Comment

haha those are some real a holes over there. looked at coe's posts and they dont like him already lol

Comment

lmao......is that really your gf?

Comment

haha thats hilarious. those guys are real A-holes. do they even fish or just wait for some new guy to join to chase off?

we should all go register and take over their forum. that would be hilarious
                          XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

they fish. I am up for a hijack of that site.

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                              If you think that's bad, hit up www.refugeforums.com

Then scroll down to the Texas Flyway forum. Some of y'all might want to bring some tissues with you.
                              I quit going there several years ago. I was on it when it first started many years ago, and it was a good site with some good people. There were usually really good topics and conversations, and everyone helped each other. they would get together once a year for a board hunt. One year it was here, SW of Houston. But now it has too many jack asses, I am not interested in arguing with some young kid that doesn't know squat about waterfowling.

That fly site is bad, it came up on another board(2C) where someone from that board was bashing someone on that fly site, them denying it on(2C). Got ugly, I won't mention who it was causing the problems.
                              Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Working...
                              X