Carpenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpenter

I am looking for a reliable carpenter anyone can recommend to do some work around my place in Sea Isle. If you know of someone local that I can call it would be greatly appreciated.

I know a guy named Brian that does a lot of work down that way. He splits his time between Bay Harbor and Pasadena. He bought a house down there (at bay Harbor) and has been remodeling it, plus he's done some work for another friend of ours after Ike...does really good work for a white guy!
    Give me until tonight(Sat) and I'll get his number for you.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

There are plenty of reliable carpenters down here, you just can't count on them showing up!

There are a lot of business cards at the JB hardware store. You can also look in the local magazine available at 7 Seas.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Wasn't Coach that was recommending that VJER recently? I thnk he lives in Angleton and was the one who built & installed the cabinets in the camp. Need to check him out. I think Coach said he was out of work...They are at the camp this weekend, but I think VJER said he was coming in this afternoon; I hope they get where they are going before this next wave of rain hits... I think he is a member on here too.

Comment

VJER, Vic is a good man and a fine carpenter & wood worker.
          BTW what kind of carpentry do you need framing, trim, cabinets, or all three?
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Livingston Construction (Chris Livingston) lives in Sea Isle. He can be reached at 281-989-3567.
            Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

Comment

Yep, "VJER" Vic is the man. He's really a craftsman. Anyone who has been to the camp lately has seen the difference he can make.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Vjer is the one to call!
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Thanks guys i spoke to VJER today and he is coming out to take a look on Friday..

Comment

Yeah, shoot forgot about Vic....can't go wrong there!!!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                    X