Corkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corkies

I hear everybody talking about these corkies so I bought one. Can someone tell me how to work it and what color is best? I found some so I bought one just don't know if I bought the right color.

Just work it like a plastic with different retrieves until you find what they want!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

like a slow topwater underwater.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

yep, just like that.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

thanks guys i appreciate it. I will be there this weekend.

Comment

get rainbow color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

I twitch it a lot but barely reel it in. Maybe a half crank every twitch. I think that helps keep it in the strike zone longer.

Comment

My favorite color is "Day Glow" but I carry most of the colors and change out depending on the water color and clarity. As far as how to work them, I'll say there really isn't a wrong way. When the water is cold, slower is best and the standard and fatboys excel because of the way they suspend. Just very light twitches taking up line very slowly works best. When the water heats up in spring you can work them a little faster, and I start throwing the Devil more. The warmer the water gets the faster I work the devils, but I vary the speed and twitching until I find what they like that day. Though like I said earlier there really isn't a wrong way to work them, if you are on fish, you will catch fish with a corky.
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thanks now I just have to find the fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X