Anyone Fishing In The Morning 5/17 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Fishing In The Morning 5/17 ?

The bay looked great today and fishing was good as well. Pretty good topwater bite.....
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    The bay looked great today and fishing was good as well. Pretty good topwater bite.....

Liar....fishing will not turn on until tuesday morning!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      Liar....fishing will not turn on until tuesday morning!
      Or let's just say that it will still be on until Wed morning! I will be down Tuesday and Wednesday.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm sopposed to have the 17th off, tomorrow Monday, but I am required to go to a 1:00 p.m. meeting. I've decided to work on the yard instead. Lucky me. I really need to take the boat out to learn how to use it. That just is so scarey for me. But no, I wont be fishing. Hope you have fun.

sb:>

Comment

The incoming tide last night at the pass brought in some really beautiful clean green water. It was spectacular out there today!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Me and Nathan will be at the pass.

Comment

Hope ya nailed em. It was getting really nice yesterday afternoon.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

will be at the beach all week!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                X