Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're a bad-arse when.....

you can catch em 2 at a time!

Fishing with Alex last weekend. Got into some birds in West Bay. It was nothing but small trout and sandies so I started throwing everything in my tackle box trying to catch bigger fish. Hooked a small trout (sandy) and saw him come up close to the surface with another fish chasing him. All of a sudden my line got heavy and stopped fighting. Felt like a big ol' oyster shell or something. Turned out to be this!

XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

That's totally Bad@$$!!!
    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

The chit you see in the bay... I have chit I wont tell no one... They wouldn't believe me... LOL Its a location thing you gotta see it to believe it... That is until the water proof cameras came out... Hellofa picture... Thanks for sharing your story...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

moonpie wouldve paid big *** $$$$$ for that gafftop had he been in the bote.

Comment

Cool pic
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I've caught thousands of doubles in my life. But I've never caught them on the same lure. That's pretty cool.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

cool
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I did that once many years ago on a top water in schooling bass. Neither of the two bass was bigger than the spook I was throwing. Guess they figured the would team up on it or something.......

Kewl when something like that happens and it is really rare......
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

That is too funny Sandy! I with you on that!

Slimmer, got to hate them.

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  I've caught thousands of doubles in my life. But I've never caught them on the same lure. That's pretty cool.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Har !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

cool! Pictures are the only way sometimes! LOL

Comment

Darn Cool!!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Biggest trash double i've ever seen.

I've caught a double like that twice in my life...both on bass.
                            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                            X