Any Galveston Bigfoots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Galveston Bigfoots?

We are in the process of selling our boat in hopes eventually getting a haynie. So does anybody know someone or have a bigfoot in Galveston that wouldn't mind me and my dad looking at it?
    Thanks,TT

Contact RACEMOPAR1 on this site-he has a beauty of a Haynie BF, well rigged out also.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Whoops, his handle is Race1Mopar.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep, she does real well. The other day I was in .9' of water per the GPS down by the pass and the tide was not being friendly so with the soft bottom and three people in the boat I pulled a straight hole shot with the jack plate on 4 and the motor tucked (little gas, boat gliding, hit it!) The Bigfoot with a Mercury 225, full tank of gas(55gal), both live wells full and three people on board will run 51mph in a hurry, or about 45 for pretty good gas mileage. Makes runs East or West a pretty short trip.
        Joe

Comment

Doesn't Texan1 Have a Hanyie?
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
          X