No announcement yet.

New Look & Feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already PM'd him Mike... but thanks for the info... Do any fishing this past weekend?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hmmn... well it is installed, but having issues with the AutoLogin...

The link on the quicklink menu will open it up on the forum page, the link on the navbar will open it up in its own window.

There are issues surrounding the current setup & integration (between Joomla and vBulletin) that are affecting user logins, not keeping members logged in on the Joomla side (the front page) that I believe are also breaking the automatic login to FlashChat.

Still working on it... It is functional, but you have to login to get to it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Hmmn... well it is installed, but having issues with the AutoLogin...

The link on the quicklink menu will open it up on the forum page, the link on the navbar will open it up in its own window.

There are issues surrounding the current setup & integration (between Joomla and vBulletin) that are affecting user logins, not keeping members logged in on the Joomla side (the front page) that I believe are also breaking the automatic login to FlashChat.

Still working on it... It is functional, but you have to login to get to it.
        Thanks for the technical help Webmaster "T".
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
        X