Anyone wanna try??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet there is a boat load of cold mo'-fo's out there about now. LMAO
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Yup! Just what I was thinking...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I am in the middle of installing wood floors, otherwised I would have gone. Stupid wood floors!
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Don't forget to "float" the entrances and doorways

Comment

We had the whole bay to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              We had the whole bay to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
              How'd you do? I'm going in he morning.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Tough bite today Kenny. Wind gusting to 25 didn't help much either LOL. Water was in great shape from the south shoreline to the north shoreline. Had a hard time locating ANY bait. Ended up with 6 fish on Assassins.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

So how'd you do?

Comment

AP.....I am just getting back from the hospital. my sister is doing ok, and they hope to have her back on the heart transplant list tomorrow.
                    It was pretty cold out there this morning, but ended up not being too bad considering the wind. It was really difficult to locate fish and even harder to locate bait in that wind. The water is still pretty warm, so it made it bearable. If the water temp had been down about 10 degrees, it would have been cold in the breathables.
                    Pimp daddy did end up with a slam though! he is still the man!
                    Thanks for taking me out and showing me around. I had a great time despite the conditions.
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good to hear Chip, sorry about your sis she'll be in our prayers.

Comment

Sister

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        Good to hear Chip, sorry about your sis she'll be in our prayers.
                        I and she appreciates that!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Jalapenos hurt - 2 7/8" tubing would kill.

Hey JT-I used to only work OCS-we didn't use that small of sized tubing!! ??? Wait a minute-I aint gay (although after our wonderful divorces from our respective exes, maybe we would have been a lot richer -or we shoulda kept seperate property accounts better-like Kenton did)!! Also, my arsehole feels like a 9 5/8 casing was shoved up it after eating just 1 jalapeno pepper. Wait, this is getting off subject. Darn it JT when we gonna have a beer to blame Stoops' showboating which as we all know was the reason they went to XII Championship. Come on Mack, why didn't you do more lobbying-you let the kids down-and why the heck Ohio State? Shoulda been Alabama if not Florida (absolutely no bias whatsoever here). Go Horns!! And Tech should have gotten a BCS bowl also for that matter (that's for TTU Wader-great season you had even though the last 8 seconds of the UT/TTU game were definately not in my best interests)-XII has 4 of the best quarterbacks in CF. Tebow Smebow-he's gonna lose to the team UT STOMPED-what a shame.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                          X