Fishing Lights = Pirates Cove Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Lights = Pirates Cove Drama

Apparently fishing lights were interfering with people trying to watch the moon this weekend (ALL complaints before midnight) and even people trying to sleep were being kept from peaceful relaxation from over the water lights... Hecklers from college staying nearby didn't help the situation as that really got this ladies blood boiling... She must have lost a few screws cause next thing I hear, the cops were going house to house talking with owners that had lights on. Homeowners Association calls were placed from this lady who at this time was dropping F Bombs so she is no longer a lady in my eyes... Let me just put this out there...

People, you live on a CANAL! People are going to FISH! The light will be on! DEAL WITH IT! Install blinds or move to the beach side!

Funny thing is I heard the guy is cool as heck... Too bad she wasn't too nice! She just made a canal full of enemies
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

for real

Comment

You mean people were calling the cops about your canal lights?!?!?!?!?!
      Like those lights aren't on 365 nights every year?

WTF over?

Maybe re-angle them to point to their house!
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

No joke, we didn't have the cops called on us but another resident / friend did! We got a phone call from a neighbor asking us to turn it off... We were fishing!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

ole farts have nothing better to whine about! I wanna come see the drama thats my kind of fishing. I love fishing lights!! let me know if you need more lite! we can lite em up good......
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome to Galveston!!!

where if you live on the canal YOU OWN the canal and if you live on the beach YOU OWN the beach and nobobdy is allowed to do ANYTHING that you dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Welcome to Galveston!!!

where if you live on the canal YOU OWN the canal and if you live on the beach YOU OWN the beach and nobobdy is allowed to do ANYTHING that you dont like.
              LMAO!!!!!! i had a lady in Spanish Grant come out on her porch and says
              well where do you live??/i wanna come fish in frt of your house...
              as i was DRIFTING by her house....i said
              i live in Jamaica Beach and i told her if she diidnt like it call the game warden so he can explain to about texas public waters!!!
              BTW at the time her house was less than a year old im almost 45 and have fished that area for a long ,long time
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I will say that the culture is starting to change down here though...and its going to start having a domino effect in not to short of time.

Comment

You damn kids stay outta my yard!
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Then on the other side you have the people that think they own the channell.If your line is in the channel it risk being run over by a boat. Deal with it!!! I am getting to the point I hate old people and kids too!! What is wrong with me?
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Wow so will anybody have a prob.if i go ish the lights under that big bridge that connects the island?
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        ole farts have nothing better to whine about! I wanna come see the drama thats my kind of fishing. I love fishing lights!! let me know if you need more lite! we can lite em up good......
                        haha agreed. I got fussed at for "speeding in the canal". I was going 4.2 mph. Guess my big ol 17' bluewave was throwing to much of a wake! lol.

Comment

If you close your eyes you won't see the lights People just have way to much time on their hands and nothing better to do then complain.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Coe,
                            What kind of lights are you talking about? Rail Road lights.....!
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                              haha agreed. I got fussed at for "speeding in the canal". I was going 4.2 mph. Guess my big ol 17' bluewave was throwing to much of a wake! lol.
                              Was it that guy with the big tri-toon and the plastic blond wife? He yelled at me for going 3.8 in my poling skiff LOL!

I always do a couple of circles in front of his house as I go by.
                              Honk if you love Jesus.
                              Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Working...
                              X