468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Invite 6-6-10 through whenever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta take Albert to the vet on Thursday afternoon. He ain't doin' so well lately.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sandy, just call me when you want to stay the night. Cold shower, beer and soft beds
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sandy, I may try and ease out there on Monday. Will let you know.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

It's lookin' like a late afternoon egress on Sunday. I probably won't leave A-town 'til 6pm. Y'all have me number. Give me a call if you're plannin' on coming out. I'll have plenty of cwabbies, taters, and some sausage. If you want something else, for grill or the pot, bring it on out. I have no corn. I always appreciate folks bringing out consumable items, but please DO NOT BRING any plastic knives, forks, or spoons. Thanks to Primer and Redstikr, we now have enough for many years.

I won't be setting up the lights unless guests want them, but they are available to y'all. The fans were not needed last weekend except for the daytime. If the wind is dead though, I will turn on an A/C if necessary. All you've gotta do is say you want it on.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Yep tilt trim still not working.I just pulled the 70 off the shoalwater.Will be swapping for an 88 johnson.Probably not going to be ready this weekend.So I'm boatless for a littlewhile.

Comment

I'll pick your boatless arse up anytime. Just gimme a holler.

Comment

Going to go with my son and gransons to the Jetties Sunday morning if weather permits.he said I could use the Kenner.Just not sure I want to bring that boat there.I'll give you a call.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                  Yep tilt trim still not working.I just pulled the 70 off the shoalwater.Will be swapping for an 88 johnson.Probably not going to be ready this weekend.So I'm boatless for a littlewhile.
                  Fuzzy call me I ll help you fix the trim
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Well, since it looks like nobody will show this evenin', I'll head out tomorrow morning instead. I need to clean up this place anyway.

Comment

If I didn't have to work occasional weekends your house would be a mess.
                      I wonder If I can get my mail forwarded there.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sorry Sandy I fished with my grankids this morning.May see me tommorrow.Tring to get that new motor going.

Comment

No need to be sorry Bro. I've been puttering around here, cleaning up this and that, doing laundry, dishes, and watchin' the Cards and Brewers. It's been a nice day at home. Can't remember when I last spent almost the whole day at my house.

Comment

go brewers
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Jealousy is a cruel mistress DB.

Comment

Working...
                              X