No announcement yet.

FishWestEnd Celebrates 5 year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks , Coe, and to the selfless time spent by the moderators , and to our proud sponsers !! Enjoy the site and the guys and gals alot , ...and met some great friends here.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

congrats

Glad to finally be part of the group! What an excellent site and job well done Congrats

Comment

Great Site!! Thanks for all you guys do!!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good Job Coe

Comment

I don't know what things would be like for me without this place. It's my home on the web as well as the home of Blockade Runners. I've met lots of great people off of 2cool, but I've met more true friends right here.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It's been my pleasure being a part of this great site!! See ya'll tomorrow at the meeting.

PS.....I need another XL short sleeve T Coe
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Congrats coe and Thanks for everything that you and the mods do to keep up the place that lots of us can come and vent, share and learn!

Holy Crap......I am #2 on the list......2nd only to you Coe!
                Last edited by imhammer; June 3, 2010, 10:33 PM.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for makin it happen Coe!!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks to Coe and the top posters (> 10 posts) for making the site a quality one with good info and great reports. Despite the large numbers, there is still a sense of a small cordial community.
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

~1840 members but only 600 of which are actually "Active" & post, active= active within the last 30 days. We gained a lot of members when Ike came through because we were the first ones to report pictures and detailed reports of Ike before the "Look & Leave" policy. Any user that has not logged on in over a 450 days is usually cleared out to keep the member numbers more realistic
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very very nice site! I am a new member and only found out about it from a sticker I saw on the door at Brite Lite. I am very glad I stumbled upon it!

Comment

Good job Coe. You seem to have kept a real cool place here dedicated to fishing and low on drama and know-it-all morons.

Comment

congrats.. great site here with some great peeps..
                            Boats and hoes.

Comment

thanks for all you do big guy!

Comment

Arrrrggghhhhh!!!
                                Thanks for a great site with a growing number of friends!!!
                                Way to have a vision Coe

Comment

Working...
                                X