Nice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!!

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam . None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the U.S. Flag. Just this week, here in Texas , a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down. Guess who was expelled...the kid who took it down. Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them. Enough is enough. The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America . We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough. I'm taking a stand. I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S. Flag can't stand up. If you agree, stand up with me. And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.
    A MapOf My Country:

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make This statement

DOES NOT

Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!
    Welcome! To come through legally:

1. Get a sponsor!

2. Get a place to lay your head!

3.Get a job!

4.Live ByOURRules!

5.Pay YOURTaxes!

And

6.Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants

Have in the past!!!

AND

7.Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime

Savings of Social Security Fundsto you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,

Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way...

Bent over backwards not tooffend anyone.

But it seems no one cares about the
    AMERICAN CITIZEN
    that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

If You agree.... Pass this on.

If You don't agree....
    Move to that other country called "YOURS" !!!

All red X's.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i agree 100%.nice post.we(americans) also pay for their kids to go to school here.damn shame!
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

All red x's and I REALLY can't believe this is happening now. I think Arizona has the right idea. I agree with this email

Comment

Exactly, play by the rules....that's not hate speech or discrimination, just the law....that's not enforced. Looks like we have another ROBALO in the making !! LOL
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The top X is a picture of the US labled ours and mexico highlighted and on top of it is written yours. The story is most of it. That is the only good picture.

Comment

Working...
            X