Crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawfish

Who would want to eat some more buggs and donate just enough to pay for the bugs if i did another boil in Danbury? Like we all donate and i will get as many sacks as i can with the collections.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Depends on when, but I am in if I can. I was down there for a boil this weekend at Rick's hunting club benefitting the high school.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Not sure where Danbury is, but I would be willing to donate and eat some bugs (depending on the date).
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm in, depending on the date! BRING SINGLE WOMEN.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I am in!!!! danbury is rite off 35 between alvin and angleton we have a cool spot there to cook em and party yall will love the atmosphere inside a badzz quanson barn rigged up like a beer joint!! Naw awesome spot and rite off 35 easy to get to.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well that's 3 or 4 of us?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Unable to make the last boil,would love to be part of this one and meet some fellow West End folk. Put the date out and see where it goes.Hey Moe where you at ?
              A Living Legend

Comment

lets do it!! set the Date lurefisher
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X