Who's Mowing Your Grass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Mowing Your Grass?

Freddie Mac & Fannie May are paying 10 million dollars a month to cut the grass in foreclosed homes in the US.

"GET OFF MY REEF!"

ME!! im so tired of paying taxes for wetbacks and lazy bastages!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Heck i've been dragging my feet on mowing my lawn.......Who has the contract to mow them lawns Obama's Uncle poohkey....lol
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

80 bucks a pop! Sounds like im in the wrong business.
        2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Comment

Business as usual with Congress... easy spending our money. jerks.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

my little brother (16) started his lawn business for the summer... i hooked him up with one of my buddies houses.. somehow i ended up helping him since it was taking him 3 hrs for a house.... sweating my arse off without pay.. how do we bid on that $$ contract???

Comment

Slyell:

first ya need to pay off Reid, Pelousy, Waxman, Boxer and the other scumbags, then pay off BHO (of course thru some outlet such as ACORN), then ask Reid to pass immigration "reform" and hire illegals at $2/hr but bill them at $25/hr. and cheat on taxes. Then submit a bill to gummint for training "employees" and get paid again for that or use as a tax credit. After just 2 years, you should be able to retire.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've got three guys, Me, Myself and I who come by every now and then when they fell like it and cut and trim........
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

My Wife does, unless she gets mad and then I have to.

Comment

Working...
                  X