FINALLY! Gas on the South Shoreline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY! Gas on the South Shoreline

Guess its official... West End Marina in Sea Isle has gas!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Way to go, JT!!!! "If you build it, they will come"...maybe too much traffic, now

Comment

No fuel yet..... Should be any day though. JT had a Sun Coast truck parked there Saturday for any of the boats that needed fuel that stopped by from the poker run.

AQUA PIMP
      Last edited by aqua pimp; June 21, 2010, 01:14 PM.
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Jt always had "gas". It just wasn't the kind to run a bote!!
        I'm tired of carrying them 5 gallon cans-hope the pumps are in by this weekend!!

Thanks John-BTW, Wilson got a bote and wants to come down this weekend and play. Is the Bar open yet?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That is outstanding! I have built up my arms carrying gas tanks out to my boat there!
          sigpic

Comment

He said this week...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If theres not gas by this weekend and the downstairs bar FULLY opened Im folding.

Robalo...wilson getting a bote means the coast guard will now have something to do by rescuing his *** offshore. Im going to the Palazzo tomorrow and polish up on my dice rolls though and wont be around.

Comment

JT, hang in there. You have done a heck of a job. Thanks, we are all looking forward to hang out there this summer!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I can carry your bags, make dinner reservations and call some "Ladies" for ya-can I go to?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X