5th Annual FishWestEnd Fireworks Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual FishWestEnd Fireworks Show

I have done this out my pocket every year... and am excited about doing it again. I would like to get some help in this area whether it be volunteers to help set it up or to help light the fireworks.

Big show will be Sunday evening from Follett Island (where it's legal to shoot them off) maybe Sandy will be out there but I don't want to attract attention to his place out on the Bayou.

If anyone has any discounts or knows anyone in the business please respond for shoot me a PM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I'll kick in $100 bucks to help offset some of your cost.

Comment

I will come out an light the suckers! I am assuming it will be on the 4th? Not sure where that place is, but I am sure you can tell me
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Follet Island = Freeport side of SLP

If Sandy is agreeable might be able to shoot them off there...

I'm tossing in $200

Blackbeard said he'd chip in $100 as well, so looks like were at $400.

If anyone has hook ups I'd love to get some discounted prices rather than going to the stands that cater to the amateurs lol

All I want are mortars and explosive rounds

Comment

The 4th?
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Uh, Primer, the 4th of July, ya know, Independence Day (and not the movie). ha ha J/K with ya some.

Coe:

I will likely join in and either bring some or contribute $.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bring your own your more than welcome to! Mortars! We have plenty of PVC and I will cut and bring extra fuse so we can tie everything together and light the fuse and sit back and drink beers and watch the show

Comment

I am looking forward to it. I always like the box with 30+ aerials that has 1 fuse and 30 rounds go off!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  I am looking forward to it. I always like the box with 30+ aerials that has 1 fuse and 30 rounds go off!!
                  x2 I love stringing 5 of those together

Comment

I've got 2 medicine bottles FULL of powder from a 6 shot shell that was a dud from new years. This powder is purdy powerful. I had put a little in the bottom of a dry coke can and the flame was huge. I was thinking throw on a fire and get far away.

Anyone got any use for it?
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
                      I've got 2 medicine bottles FULL of powder from a 6 shot shell that was a dud from new years. This powder is purdy powerful. I had put a little in the bottom of a dry coke can and the flame was huge. I was thinking throw on a fire and get far away.

That's incredibly dangerous and irresponsible....

I LIKE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post

I know a good spot for it if you had a couple more bottles.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Is this gonna be by boat only or trucks.......some of the fireworks stands will deal with you if you buy alot...I had a renter at one time that worked at the big fireworks wholesaler on hwy 71 in bastrop might look his number up.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            That's incredibly dangerous and irresponsible....

I LIKE IT!

So bring it?!

Comment

Working...
                            X