Homeless guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless guy

I'd just come out of a Bucee's with a roasted chicken, french fries, large chips, and a 12 pack of beer.

A poor homeless man sat there and said "I've not eaten for two days".

I told him "I wish I had your gaddurn will power".
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

that is not right. I thought you were going to say... I gave him some beer
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

LOL!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          that is not right. I thought you were going to say... I gave him some beer
          X2

Jerry man you could have spared a fry or two......
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thats bad!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Pretty harsh but funny at the same time!!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

BWAH! That is too funny. Am going to go to hell with you for laughing?

Comment

LMAO... Good Job... He wasn't hungry enough or he would be inside filling out a farkin application for buc-ees... Feed him fish heads... I mean that in the nicest way possible...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Should have giving him some string and hook! and location to the honey hole.
                    Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Pop Fly:

I told him where Shell Island was but said he better get there before sunrise .............
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That's sum funny sheet right there Jerry.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Just what the doctor ordered, (great laugh)by the way great way to end the work week for me. thanks! By the way do you know if he has eaten yet?
                          A Living Legend

Comment

Working...
                          X