468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This month's cover of Texas Saltwater Magazine - Come on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's cover of Texas Saltwater Magazine - Come on!

I hope the boyfriend of the girl that is on the cover of this month saltwater fishing magazine is not on our forum, but if he is, PLEASE do not take this wrong.

I am sorry, but there is NO WAY she can look that good after fighting a 38" bull red with light tackle. The hair is not messed up, she has lipstick on, make up and I do not see one drop of sweet!

COME ON TSM (Texas Saltwater Magazine), you can do better then that!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

hahaha so true, just looked at it online.

Comment

I also noticed she is not wet and the shirt is 100% clean!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Couldn't be any worse than the cheesy covers of Texas Fish and Game,lol, at least it is chick and not some guys in Ricky Bobby shirts using all the stuff that is advertised in the magazine.
        Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

i look like that when i fish....lol

notice how everything, rod, bag, belt, and lure were all pink?? must have been a slow boatride to have hair like that. it reminds me of some of the girls at the weigh in at lingerie on the bay in matagorda. the ones with the biggest trout!!

michelle

Comment

As everyone knows, the well dressed sportsman gets the most game!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

But the big question...is she "talented"?
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Ive got that Gaff mag on the coffee table after 4 years that ap brought down and ev one that comes down STILL cant wait to see the blonde holding up that fish....

Comment

Ya'll might not be considering she's getting frostbit fingers due to the fresh purchase from Katie's.

At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

yea that looks pretty ridiculous

Comment

i was thinking the same thing!! too clean and too pink.. but the float on the boga is wet so its not like someone handed it to her.

Comment

Too funny! No wet hair, no wet shirt, yet fishing! C'mon now! Lady, if you're gonna represent, do it the right way! Probably doesn't even know how 2 fish!

Comment

I would of expected her to have the JBF look... (just been.... F****ed)

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Working...
                              X