BillyStix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillyStix!

I entered by Dad in one of the billystix contest and got runners up so he got this stix at a vary good price. At first Dad wasn't to sure about the whole spiral thing but after he fished with it this weekend he loves it. And when you talk to Billy before you hang up the phone you'll know a ton about rods he's vary helpful.
    So a BIG THANKS TO BILLYSTIX for the awesome rod and the contests he puts on!

Rod looks great, but you will never catch anything on that LSU colored lure
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sweet rod! Billy makes a nice rod! You'll like the spiral
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

love my spiral

it's funny how i hear that phrase"not to sure about the spiral thangggg"
        but then after a couple times using it you hear "i aint gonna use nutttinn else but a billystix spiral "" thanks for the kind words and remember i have a ton of them that needs a home, i just completed 3 for your up coming tourney and i will try to get them shipped on mon, need to get it done cause i am going to have leg surgery on thur and that will slow me down for about 3 or 4 days,if i can help any one with a custom rod just give me a call remember when you call you are not going to get no high pressure sale, if you just want to call and jaw then call and jaw it's your nickle cause i don't charge for jawinnnn
        i will try to get some photos up with the rods for the tourney maybe tonight.
        stix
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X