Road Closed Info. Needed Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Closed Info. Needed Now

I'll be getting on Hwy 36 in Roesenburg, headed to West Columbia and taking 521 to Lake Jackson to Surfside to Jamaica Beach. Anyone know of any road closed this way. I got a call on a house with water damage (water heater leaking for several days-just found). I'm headed that way in about 1hr. or so. If not possible, do you know the best way. Thanks very much.

I didn't see any signs just came back from Follet Island. I launched at KOA no signs saying road closed ahead etc. I think you'll be fine. The water is not THAT high
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

you should be just fine....
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

There was some road clousures around west columbia yesterday due to 6 or 7 inches not sure about today.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

OK I'll take it, thanks. After I take it all apart (flooring, baseboard, sheet rock...etc.) I may need an est. from someone here that does sheet rock, painting..etc. Let me know.

Comment

Glenn could probably help you out?
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Glenn (txwhaler 22) is just a floor guy (like me)but he know lots of other guys that do that kinda work.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

PM sent i would like to bid on it.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X