Bing Cherries Time Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bing Cherries Time Now!

If you like cherries they are as cheap as they get and really, really good this year!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

my Dad loves em we used to load up on em I may go get some
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Got a batch at the store today. Yum!
      Honk if you love Jesus.
      Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Looking at a bag now.
        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

mmmmmm cherries....

I love bing cherries. I also love peaches, strawberries, and banana's, so I make all the fruit about the same size as a split cherry, mix it together and drizzle honey on it. Then I let it sit in the fridge overnight (if I can wait that long). Man o man...food fit for a king. Use peaches from Fredricksburg or the surrounding area...ROAD TRIP!!!!...Vic

Comment

Originally posted by vjer View Post
            I love bing cherries. I also love peaches, strawberries, and banana's, so I make all the fruit about the same size as a split cherry, mix it together and drizzle honey on it. Then I let it sit in the fridge overnight (if I can wait that long). Man o man...food fit for a king. Use peaches from Fredricksburg or the surrounding area...ROAD TRIP!!!!...Vic
            Man Vic... you're killing me!! Now I gotta go to the farmers market!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              Man Vic... you're killing me!! Now I gotta go to the farmers market!!

X4. man oh man.... its just such a short time to enjoy all of these wonderments. Yum....

sb;

Comment

Originally posted by vjer View Post
                Vic,
                I got in the habit of eating fresh fruit everyday about 10 years ago. For years I chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, mangos, pineapple, whatever I could get and put it in a large bowl with cereal and plain yogurt.
                last fall the Mrs. started chopping it all, putting it in the blender pitcher and leaving it in the fridge over night so I make a smoothie now most mornings to enjoy with my breakfast.
                Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day!
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  Vic,
                  I got in the habit of eating fresh fruit everyday about 10 years ago. For years I chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, mangos, pineapple, whatever I could get and put it in a large bowl with cereal and plain yogurt.
                  last fall the Mrs. started chopping it all, putting it in the blender pitcher and leaving it in the fridge over night so I make a smoothie now most mornings to enjoy with my breakfast.
                  Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day!
                  now I know the secret!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    If you like cherries they are as cheap as they get and really, really good this year!
                    Kenny where do I need to go -- HEB got em??
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The best ones I have had were from Walmart here in Galveston. HEB is probably good too. The ones I got from Randall's yesterday aren't as sweet.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                      X