468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is fishing the tourney this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is fishing the tourney this weekend?

How many of you are going to brave the high water and fish the FWE tourney this weekend... Its looking like the wind will lay down, but there will be very few normal spots to fish, since the water is gonna be so high... Everyone needs to sign up and come have a good time...

I for one, can find the reds but with the high water. Im afraid trout are gonna be my issue lol.. Most of my wading spots are gonna be DEEP this weekend

I look forward to giving it a shot... I will be in the beavertail if anyone sees me, wave lol. and offer up beer, since i have limited cooler space.

Look forward to it

Thomas
    Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

If'n it'll stop rainin for a few, I'll have the boat together.......
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thomas im out ....i have a trip this sat. gotta work the rain killed me last weekend!
      sorry im gonna miss it ... maybe ill stop by the weigh in
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Still may be a Hammer sighting depending on how everything works out!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thomas, i am fishing and the high water is going to be a challenge. I can't make it under the bridge right now. I will take some extra beer for you if I see you out there. You fishing with the Kaylen?

Comment

since there's no gafftop division there's no use in me fishing it...
            i'm working, but plan on stopping by for the weigh in.
            good luck.
            michelle

Comment

26 confirmed & paid for entries (individual) we always see a large number of late registration.

FYI - I will be at West End Marina 6PM-8PM for anyone wanting to register the day before
              (Friday). Cash or Credit Card accepted. You can call it a Captain's Meeting but its not mandatory.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm in but my partner had to take a pass. May be going solo unless I can find another person.
                Honk if you love Jesus.
                Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Kaylin has to work, so im gonna fish solo.. Just going fishing with hopes of maybe finding a fish or two. Its gonna be tough, but im sure someone is gonna find the fish..
                  Capt. Thomas Barlow
                  281-827-6815
                  www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Big Moe and I are in., 19ft Bluewave with a (Big ole Dude) and I (old phart).. Gives us a wave, sorry no beer till afterwards for us...

If this rain keeps up I think we should extend the bountries to my backyard.. Right @ 4" so far today... Frog's are jumping....

wd
                    Attached Files

Comment

Look for a different "Team Hippie" this time around. Derrick(Bountyhunter) had to cancell at the last minute so the next person that I called was Reeltime(Chris) and he said "let's do it!" So hopefully the shakedown tomorrow goes good and she'll be good to go for the tourney on Saturday.

It's time to roll Chris!!
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mike I'm glad your back in action bro

Comment

26 Adult Entries, 4 Children Fishing so far

Side Pot - $170

Come on & Enter!!

Comment

Working...
                          X