Operation Game Thief!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Game Thief!!

Was down at Stuart Beach yesterday with the fam and some friends. It was 3PM and there were quite a few people wading. All were using shrimp and standing on the 2nd sand bar casting paralell to it. Anyways saw a lot of people catching but nobody keeping. Figured they were sand trout and hardheads or something. Nothing looked very big. Then a guy in F250 next to us and a guy walks out and starts fishing while his family sits in their litttle tent thing. He is hooked up almost right away. Little fish and shoves it in a bag. He does it a few more times and a couple looked pretty good sized. He comes in a little later to show his catch off to his family. He empties the bag and a few fish flop out so I walk over to see what he has. There are 2 croaker a hardhead, and 2 reds (8" and 17"). Called the 800# and the lady was asking the info so I gave her everything. Even his out of state plate#. She then asked for all of my info I guess to make sure it isn't a fake call or something. Since the guy is going to get busted I figured it would be best if we were not there when he was so we took off. As we were pulling out the Game Warden called my cell and got the exact location. He was pulling in to the beach and on the way. I sent him a text this morning asking if he got him. He replied with a 10-4.

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Great job bro! Good to see the GW out & about also responding so quickly.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good deal
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

good job!!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Hope you applied for the reward. I know the feeling when u find out that they got them.
          NoBama

Comment

Good job. I can't stand it when people try to cheat the system. It's nice to see the game warden get there quickly.

Comment

I'm glad I was able to get you the number!! Do I get a split?
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

So how much did Moonpie have to pay?

Just yoking ya Moonpie!!

WTG Jeremy.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  So how much did Moonpie have to pay?
                  lol.

I guess they took my info for the reward. I didn't know you get one.

Comment

Not sure-but the personal reward prolly feels purdy dang good Jeremy!! WTG.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hell yeah thats what I like to hear I hate guys that keep undersized fish...keeping an 8 inch redfish has to be one the most ridiculous things i have ever heard...hope he got a hefty fine, good work!

Comment

Good job!!

Comment

Good!

Comment

Good Job!
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great job ... out of curiousity where was the plate from ?
                              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
                              X