• Zero turn mowers

Looking at 2 mowers:

Dixie Chopper
    52" cut
    27HP Generac motor

Kubota
    48" cut
    27HP Kubota motor

Both mowers are priced about the same, does anybody own either of these brands? What are your experiences, good and bad

My FIL swears by Kubota and Deere on his ranch. He one picky SOB and that's all he'll buy. He prefers Kubota for the smaller equipment like mowers, RTVs, and small tractors. His bigger tractors are all Deere.

I don't know anything about Dixie Chopper, but don't think you will go wrong with Kubota.
    Honk if you love Jesus.
    Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Dixie choppers are bad a** and last a long time. I know of an athletic field business who uses theirs daily and it's been around for about 8 years now. Plus they are really fast, almost need a seat belt, nothing like an adreline rush while mowing

Comment

Dixie Choppers has a cooler name.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

My dad had a dixie chopper for 6 years and that thing was Bad ***** fastest mower out there also cut great we the one with th kholer motor. Then we moved to Galveston and he got a john Deere only because that was the closer dealer and have had alot of problems. But the kabuta is also a good mower but not as fast

Comment

Working...
          X