No announcement yet.

Opening day dove hunt for FWE members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok sounds like 5-10 people as of now. I will make the call and post what I find out
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Anyone know any farmers??
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'd be down for that...how about hog a hunt with this outfitter? http://www.hdlgirls.com/
          Last edited by FlatoutFishin; July 20, 2010, 07:16 PM.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'll check with the guy I lease from. I lease for hog only, but I could give it a shot, if yall are interested. It's aprox. 2000 ac. on the Brazos River just about 5 miles North of Wallis, thats between Sealy and Rosenburg.

I'd try to get one in Wallis, but no fun, I'd be limited in 15min. Dont know bout yall.

Comment

Originally posted by reelmacoy View Post
              I'll check with the guy I lease from. I lease for hog only, but I could give it a shot, if yall are interested. It's aprox. 2000 ac. on the Brazos River just about 5 miles North of Wallis, thats between Sealy and Rosenburg.

I'd try to get one in Wallis, but no fun, I'd be limited in 15min. Dont know bout yall.

Reel 15 minute limits will be fine by us. we got some dranken to do afterwards.Well take ten spots for starters.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corn, thats 15min limit in Wallis, those whitewing are by the hundreds in town. Dont know if they fly 5 miles North.

Comment

South Zone Dove Season

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  When is opening day?
                  Opening day is September 17th

Regular Season: Sept. 17th - Oct. 31st and Dec. 25th - Jan. 18th

Comment

Wish I could make the hunt with ya'll, I bet it's going to be a blast. I'll be teal hunting the morning of the 17th and dove hunting that afternoon in El Campo.
                    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I'm in w/ a retriever too
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Talked to the guy I lease from about the dove hunt, opening weekend is a family deal only. So I left it at that for now, but I'll work on the second opening, usually more dove round here then anyway.

Comment

I don't do much feather hunting anymore, but you could twist my arm into goin'
                          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

alright BH is IN!
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                            X