Wader In The Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    Looks like it should have a vibrator too!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Okay, about the pink thing. Over the last several years I've been collecting flamingos.

Well... that included some giraff jammies, pink fluffy robe and slippers (thank you children and hubby).

Well.. well again, I went down the stairs Christmas morning.. okay late Christmas morning in this git up and there, hair all kinda crazy, hey nobody lives here anymore, and here comes this boat, OH MY GOSH, it is Kenny... So to make the best of it, I say, hey you going fishing (No kidding, I was at a loss). Well yeah, and as he is putting on his warm waders ( I always called them something else) he says... Hey did you just get up, well what else was I going to say but.. Yes, got my cup of coffee and smoking a cig, and well a couple of muddled sentences later I dont think either of us understood besides, Merry Christmas, and be careful in the fog.

So that is the story of the Pink things to wear in the fog, More or less. I still blush thinking about it. But makes me giggle a bit too. I sure hope I didnt scrare ya Kenny. But it is what it is. Only on the water.

sb:>

Comment

Working...
      X