My son outfished me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son outfished me!

I took my 8yo son fishing with me in East Matty yesterday. I put my new trolling motor to use and we started throwin' baits. We only fished for about 2 hours since we got a late start, but he beat me 2-0! Neither of his reds were keepers but he loved it and was even more proud that he outfished me! Those memories are another reason why I'll always have me a boat, or a deer lease, or whatever it takes for us to do something together. The first two pics are him in action, 3rd is him hooked up, and the fourth is pride for us both!
    Attached Files
    Hold my beer and watch this!!

Way to go-that is cool to have the boy trained so well by his Dad!! Like father, like son.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good job! He looks happy
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Way to go get out there with the kid's
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Keep them memories flowing....He will remember those for the rest of his life!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

you sir are truely a lucky man to have a son like that . feeding his interest in these activities can only be good for you both . if more parents took time with their children it would be a better world . great job!!

Comment

Working...
              X