No announcement yet.

4th Annual Jetty Shack Open Fishing Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.ill mail it in.sorry i had to hang up so fast,was doing an install on a puter and had the help desk on speaker phone
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

No worries NK I am just glad I could help and answer your question.

Comment

well billystix is totally offended

chongo
        all i can say is with all the rods i give away i cant believe you never even asked me to be part of this worth while tourney, oh well i guess i am losing my status, guess i wiull just have to try harder to give away my hard earned free rods, what a shame to get overlooked
        stix
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
          chongo
          all i can say is with all the rods i give away i cant believe you never even asked me to be part of this worth while tourney, oh well i guess i am losing my status, guess i wiull just have to try harder to give away my hard earned free rods, what a shame to get overlooked
          stix
          Stix,
          You are so generous with all you do for us guy's here in Texas that I did not want to over extend you generosity. I would be proud to have you sponsor any tournament that I am affiliated with. I know it is short notice as of now but I will be sure to contact you next year about this wonderful tournament. Now if there is any way you think you can help out this year I would be more than happy to talk to you about it. Do not fear your status is as high in my books as it ever has been. Again thank you for all you do to help us out here in the great state of Texas.
          Chongo

Comment

stix missed the boat

hi guy
            i was just messinn with ya a little bit. but i would have been happy to be part of the tourney, this is what billystix custom rod's is all about "getting involved" so be sure to ring my bell next year for sure.
            stix

Comment

Just a few more days before this tournament. Looks like it is going to be a good turn out with nice weather. Good fishing, good fun and all for a great cause. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Chongo

Comment

MAN, I wish I could fish in this tourny, but it is my birthday weekend and Donna is taking me somewhere (I am not sure where yet). Good luck to all!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                X