No announcement yet.

Boat Show - Capt Greg & Capt Nathan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm just getting to post up, been a long few days. I will be at the show Wednesday from 4 till 9 and all day Saturday and Sunday.
    Tight Lines,
    Capt. Nathan

Comment

Hey Greg, the party was happenin last night.... I just got home!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Sorry I missed you Tuesday night Flatout, I finally had to take a day off. Today will probably be my last day up there (Thursday). I may be up there Saturday afternoon after I get of the water but not sure. I'm ready for this thing to be over so I can get my arse back on the water LOL. JT and myself got out a little bit Wednesday morning and caught a few, JT had 2 nice Trout to 21".

If anyone makes it out to the show today or knows anyone going send them to my booth, I'm offering my only boat show special today.

Here it is:
        Book one full day guided trip with me and get another half day free on me Can't beat this deal!!!!!!

OR

Book a full day guided trip with me and get a free Waterloo Salinity Rod

See ya'll out there

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Well I was supposed to go to Rockport, but so happens a much needed backdoor arrived(Ike damage)...early. So I will be installing that tomorrow instead. Don't think I'll make it up there again, but rather just fish all weekend.
          Tell Jimmy and Aubrey I said Hi and it was nice meeting and having dinner with them last Tuesday. Table was about 3 to 1 Laguna to the Waterloo, and then me. You could feel the tension in the air!
          Tell Jimmy, I said Hi, and I was about 2 margaritas and a fajita taco away from getting me one of those fine Waterloo split grips.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
          X