Blockade Runners Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners Invite

Well, I'm back in Texas. Not settled yet, but workin' on it. I'm heading out to Blockade Runners Friday afternoon/evening and I plan on staying until Sunday or perhaps even Monday morning. Primer looks like he's in, so we have room for several more if anyone wants to make it out. Just lemme know if you plan to make it out. If you're boatless, I'll pick you up at the ramp as usual. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Yeah i'm in Sandy, sorry I forgot to call you back last night.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Welcome back
      NoBama

Comment

Primer, I plan to leave the house no later than 6pm. - Sandy
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Primer, I plan to leave the house no later than 6pm. - Sandy

As far as I know, my parents are dropping me off at the koa with slow ride (the boat) to head out for the weekend.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X