Lone star custom rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone star custom rods

i was wondering if those were good rods,because they are going to raffle some off at work tomorrow

If they're the ones I'm thinking about, I believe they quit making those a few years back. My rememberer is kinda bad but maybe the owner was Roger somebody....?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I had their Corky Special and it was one of my favorite rods until my friend broke it trying to lift a 23" trout into the boat.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

They went out of business 4-5 years ago. They were good rods, they used Shakari blanks. It wasn't the rods that put them out of business, it was the owner. He made me one that was a prototype blank and I really liked it, but sold it to my ex's step mother for more than I paid for it, and don't feel bad about it,lol.
        Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

good rods, bad owner. i still have one and really like it. if you can get it for a good price i'd go for it.
          michelle

Comment

Ive got a 6' 6" .great fishing rod
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
              They went out of business 4-5 years ago. They were good rods, they used Shakari blanks. It wasn't the rods that put them out of business, it was the owner. He made me one that was a prototype blank and I really liked it, but sold it to my ex's step mother for more than I paid for it, and don't feel bad about it,lol.
              LOL thats a good one right there....do you know if anyone is selling them somewhere or they're completely lost

Comment

Working...
              X