No announcement yet.

fishing guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey speaking of guides and I'm just wondering here. Does anyone know or have heard of a Tony Cazares fishing Guide ? he used to work at FTU

Comment

Sorry Rodney, didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. I just saw in one of your posts that you said
      "i'm looking for a great spot to start wading since i've never done it before,anyone has any good suggestions, i have some sand eels,ttk etc..,i dont know whats a great jig head for them though " A guide would be more that happy to answer your question and any others you have. It could take you years to learn about saltwater fishing, than you could with just one trip with a guide.

Comment

[QUOTE=RodneyGdaICON;89032]
        Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
        Rodney, from reading some of your previous posts, you seem to be fairly new to salt water fishing. Spending $500 would be a cheap investment for you to learn about it. Get some buddies together and hire one of the good guides here like Aqua-Pimp and Texxan1. Tell them what type of fishing you want to do, and the areas you want to learn, and I'm sure they can help you out.[/QUOT

I BEEN SALTWATER FISHIN ALL MY LIFE FROM GALVESTON...JUST NEVA BEEN OUT ON THE BOAT
        It shows.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by stingray View Post
          Hey speaking of guides and I'm just wondering here. Does anyone know or have heard of a Tony Cazares fishing Guide ? he used to work at FTU
          I talk to him from time to time when I'm in ftu. He only works Monday and Tuesdays.

Comment

I think I saw him about a week ago at Fat Boys running a trip.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              does anybody have the recipe for making tacos like the ones they make at taco bell or jack-in-the box? ive looked all over and i cant find it.
              [QUOTE=kenny;88948]Ingredients:
              One 3 to 5 pound cat

looking for new restaurant menu items? just kidding

Comment

Moonpie can hook you up on some of them saltwata Catfish for some fish tacos.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I thought TB used roadkill. Geez, now I know it's cat-that's why they taste kind of fishy-splains it all. At least roadkill is tenderized!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey JT:

Ya having a "Taco" Buff Fay? What day and time?

BTW, my old cat was named Taco Meat-now it's just worm meat. Other one was Cacca Gato. My neighbors loved me.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X