Thanks coachlaw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks coachlaw!

I just wanted to shout out a big ol' "Thanks" to the Sandman for his hospitality and letting my wife, son, and I stay out at Blockade Runners this Saturday night. Great conversations, great food (thanks for the gumbo Vic), and a great time shared by all. We got up the next morning and went fishing and managed 3 limits of reds in a little over 2 hours! Looking forward to going back out there!
    Attached Files
    Hold my beer and watch this!!

nice ones!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

awesome catch

Comment

sweet!

Comment

It was my pleasure havin' y'all there. I'm glad you found those fishies. I was just there for 4 days. I've been home 1/2 a day now and I can't wait to go back tomorrow.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome is Sandys middle name.He even let me stay a couple times.

Comment

Nice group of fish and kids..... WTG Sandy !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm proud to say that for the first time ever in the month of August, people actually got COLD while they were sleepin'! The little A/C's made it quite cool.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  I'm proud to say that for the first time ever in the month of August, people actually got COLD while they were sleepin'! The little A/C's made it quite cool.
                  That did work to my advantage though since she got cold and got in that twin bed and snuggled up to me to get warm!! THANKS AGAIN SANDMAN!! LOL!
                  Hold my beer and watch this!!

Comment

Nice pics and catching,congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                    X