Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Hey Capt G Stevens, thank you sooooo much. We really didnt want to bother you. I'll be dropping off a couple of bone-in rib eyes tomorrow at your house. You are THE BEST!!!

sb:>

Tell the story!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well,... I went fishing with my neighbors tonight, I have never gone with them before. Saw lots of their results and was so excited to have gotten the invite. We were somewhere out north of Jam Beach about 8 ish, fished for awhile, it got dark, then they turned on their big 6 lights. WOAH, everything changed from maybe catching, to OMG we are really catching fish. GEEZ, they brought piggys as bait (I went out earlier in the day and cast-a-netted for lots of other baits - that was useless), the fish were ONLY catching on piggies, BIG fish caught, lots of thrills, very fun company, good conversation, then we got the bell from the batteries that it was time to leave, stayed a little longer, well we obviously pushed it, cause the boat wouldnt start, and after many different trys and many different things, we were dead in the water. So...yes we didnt want to bother you, but it is what it is, thank you Capt. Stevens for bringing the battery. Owe you.

sb:>

Comment

Now that's what it's all about! Good on Capt. Stevens for helpin' y'all out!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Nice job
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

You talking about Capt. Glenn Stevens? Good guy if so...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Glenn always helps folks out-great guy-green to him.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yep it was me...just helpin out a neighbor..and a fellow FWE member
                Midnight Jamaica Beach search and rescue!!
                Captain Glenn Stevens
                Coastal Guide Service
                www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Nice thing to do Capt.!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Way to help them out.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WTG Glenn!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks Glenn........I think.LOL

Comment

This is the reason I have Glenn's number in my phone. I also live on the island, so if you can reach the first person, you can contact me and I will do what I can to help out. 713-398-6825 Good going Glenn!
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good going, Capn Glenn

Comment

testing reply using quick reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X