looking and buying a bayboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking and buying a bayboat

looking for a decent shallow running boat from 7k to 15k..i would like shoalwater, gulf coast, explorer, or any others that can run shallow..any help appericated and pm me or post it on here..

thanks
    Ryan

How long of a boat you looking for?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

14 to 18 ft

Comment

That should be doable. Good Luck!
        Honk if you love Jesus.
        Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

There are alot of good boats in that price range for sale. Just take your time and keep browsing ads till you find "the one"

Comment

that boat looks nice for the price..ill keep looking but just dont know where to look..thanks

Ryan

Comment

Check the want ads on 2coolfishing.com. Always several boats on there.

Comment

You can buy TXSHOCKWAVE's boat it will run in nothing but mud

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I wish there was a better used boat lot or soemthing myself. I guess no one wants to carry inventory in this economy.

Comment

Just buy my boat It will get you places no other boat can go.

Comment

I think my 86 Monark 171CC is off Sportsman road-likely REAL cheap (Thanks Ike!!). I had just replaced helm and controls and had her running great! 110 Rude-I won 4th place in a Port Mansfield tourney against guides like Terry Neal and the rest in the very early 90s-could get way shallow, but heck getting out!

good luck on the search-take your time-the water and fish will be there longer than the boat.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X