No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Friday Through Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there With Mrs.reeltime.Sandy she will eat you out crabs so be ready my friend.Hey do you have a castnet? The shrimp have been thick!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Hey do you have a castnet? The shrimp have been thick!
      He has like 4 bro. But he insists people use his and leave theirs at home. But yes he has a castnet.
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

I haven't seen the camp in a long while.... sounds like it's coming along ...gonna be real nice when done.
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          I haven't seen the camp in a long while.... sounds like it's coming along ...gonna be real nice when done.

Oh it's fancy when he fires up the generator and you walk into a room and flip a switch and there is light!
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Got the place lit up like a Christmas tree right now, both A/C's goin' and everything. Cooked jambalaya for dinner tonight. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I'll be hittin' the water with Chris in the AM to do some fishin'. I know that's a rarity. Chris has a trout on the line right now!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Wish I was there!! Back to the grind in the AM. Glad you guys are enjoying the electrical. Guess there's plenty of juice on that porch plug for the fishing lights. Catch one for me!!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'll tell you what, Reeltime put in a full day today. I had to buy a new lockset for the place because someone found the hide-a-key I had and snagged it. We needed one for the bedroom door anyway, so Chris put the new set on the front door and the old one on the bedroom door. Now we can keep the bedroom door closed and keep the A/C in for sleepy-time. He then built some steps out of the set that 007 and Boom dragged out of the diversionary canal long ago. So now we can step down to ground level without worrying about toppling the stack of cinder blocks.

Thanks to Reeltime for comin' out and workin' his magic, and a special thanks to Mrs. Reeltime for washin' the dishes. Y'all were both great company. It was cool to squeeze out every minute of the last day out there, my last real day of the Summer.

Y'all should have seen all the boats out there on Saturday and Sunday for the Titlum-Tatlum tournament. There must have been over 40 boats at the weigh in. They said they had 207 entrants. That's quite a feat. Of course I didn't fish it, because I never fish tourneys, but I did hang out with them on Sat. night and had a great time with the neighbors.

VJER and family came on Friday and spent the night. I don't think I've ever seen kids have so much fun crabbing. All in all it was a great trip. But I think I said that several times already. See y'all when I get back from the Big Easy. - Sandy
                It would have been tough to make it a better weekend.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                X