Billy StiX Rod Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy StiX Rod Raffle

Billy has stepped up and wants to design & build another custom rod for someone here on the site. The winner of the raffle will receive a Billy StiX Custom Spiral Rod. Further add-ons can be discussed with Billy once the winner has been declared.

Only 20 raffle tickets will be sold!

Buy one ticket ($10), thats a 5% chance of winning! 2 tickets is going to get you a 10% chance! As soon as we hit the 20 mark we'll have a random drawing and the winner will be announced!

Enter today! We accept PayPal, Check or Visa / MC

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

this is going to help the site

hi guy's
    i hope to see you all step up and help coe out on this raffle because it is designed to help off set the cost that coe run's into with trying to run the site, so you are not helping me but you are doing your part in part when you purchase a raffle ticket, if this turns out to be a good thing for the site then i will do it again, and the rod that i will be building for this will be a black "viper " and it will be a totally cool spiral you can get it split grip no trigger no fore grip just about any way you want it, all low profile titanium guides the works it's a $300 rod and if it were built by another it might go for more than that.
    i will tell you this the winner is going to value this rod totally. so lets get those tickets purchased and lets see if we can do this again.
    and thank's for your help.
    stix
    Attached Files

Comment

I just grabbed 2 chances.

I may be back for more.

Comment

Heck of a deal and great chances to win!

Comment

Well if I win one I will have to get a nice reel to put on it. Then I will have to quit buying the combo specials, otherwise I will embarrass them!

Comment

what a deal

got me 4 ya'll buy up what a deal

Comment

almost half are sold they are going a lot quicker than I anticipated!

Comment

2 more

I can tell already I am going to end up buying one. Even after I win this one.

Comment

The rod models did not influence my purchase of 2 tickets,
                  really.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

8 more tickets & we'll pull a name!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                      The rod models did not influence my purchase of 2 tickets,
                      really.
                      i will be sure to tell molly and brandi that, i am sure they will get a kick out of that
                      stix
                      Attached Files

Comment

You mean you actually get to talk to them?

Originally posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
                        i will be sure to tell molly and brandi that, i am sure they will get a kick out of that
                        stix
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                          You mean you actually get to talk to them?
                          6-7 tickets left to sell and then we are drawing for this custom spiral rod!

Billy puts a lot of work into each rod and whomever the winner turns out to be set some time aside to talk with Billy as he will customize the rod around your fishing style! This is not one rod that he has made for us (FWE) that has looked similar to any other he has created. They are all unique!

Don't let this opportunity slip by.

Grab a raffle ticket today from the store!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            6-7 tickets left to sell and then we are drawing for this custom spiral rod!

Billy puts a lot of work into each rod and whomever the winner turns out to be set some time aside to talk with Billy as he will customize the rod around your fishing style! This is not one rod that he has made for us (FWE) that has looked similar to any other he has created. They are all unique!

Don't let this opportunity slip by.

Grab a raffle ticket today from the store!

https://www.fishwestend.com/billy-stix-raffle
                            Im in for Two

Comment

5 left!

Comment

Working...
                              X