PETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA

Glad she was sterilyzed- although she looks as if her chances of getting a man are/were pretty slim anyway!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good post!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome post!!!! Fook PETA

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The only PETA that really matters is the People Eating Tasty Animals group found right here on FWE. That is a great post though, too bad the world of donating fools don't realize what thier money goes to.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Another do as I say not as I do thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Glad she was sterilyzed- although she looks as if her chances of getting a man are/were pretty slim anyway!
              Thats funny...

I dont know though; Jenna, Pam and Kimora kinda change my mind on things.

Comment

Snap out of JT and check out Moonpies babe......thay are just a fake as there spokesmanship. Awesome post,thanks for the education.

(JT just having fun with ya')

Comment

JT:

I dint mean the hotties with air between their ears-I mean Ingrid Newkirk-ya know, the fugly one with chit between her ears.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                    The only PETA that really matters is the People Eating Tasty Animals group found right here on FWE. That is a great post though, too bad the world of donating fools don't realize what thier money goes to.
                    I actually own this shirt. Bought it in Breckenridge at a fly shop about 2 years ago. I liked it so much I purchased another one last week when we were there.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Umm, support your local humane society as best ya can and totally ignore PETA. It's unfortunate, but the adoption rate for most humane societies is pitiful low, and they probably have to kill hundreds of thousands in the US every year. I sure wish some babes would troll for the humane societies.

Comment

Swells the Humane Society is even bigger than PETA in the anti-hunting movement. I don't believe in abusing animals and people that do that is just wrong, but I can't stand for or help any organization that is trying to take away my right to hunt.

There is room for all of Gods Animals, right next to the Mash Potateos and Corn.
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                          Swells the Humane Society is even bigger than PETA in the anti-hunting movement. I don't believe in abusing animals and people that do that is just wrong, but I can't stand for or help any organization that is trying to take away my right to hunt.

There is room for all of Gods Animals, right next to the Mash Potateos and Corn.

Well said BH.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

No, I don't get the feeling that your local humane societies that take in dogs and cats has anything to do with anti-hunting in the least. Where did you cook that up and why?

Comment

The ones that advertise on tv are not your local spca.They are another cover group for peta.They are the ones wanting your MONEY.

Comment

Working...
                              X