Ok, I've been wanting to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I've been wanting to know...

Feel free to delete this post if inappropriate or if I'm giving up some great secret, but...

I come down to my place in Galveston almost every week. And every time I drive by this place, it seems packed. It is the Pig Pen Bar in League City, or it is the 777 Video Boutique which shares the same building.

No matter how late, or what time of day. Morning, noon, night, there are a bunch of cars there. What is going on there? I can't believe it is just a really cool bar. And I can't believe it is just an exceptional video boutique.

Anyone ever been there? Just curious. Just saying.

Beats me.I don't live to far.Have to check t out.

Comment

I think it is a Sexually Oriented Business. I'm not sure as I can't talk Mrs. GGF into stopping by on the way home every Sunday.
      Honk if you love Jesus.
      Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

dang maybe I should check it out

Comment

Address please
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I catered there few years back I sure liked it!!!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

i thought it was one of those video poker places. i guess it is kind of a poker place then... close...kind of.....

it is always packed though.

michelle

Comment

Must have a glory hole in the boutique!! Just stop in and check it out usually the best way to find out whats going on!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

who knows,secret password or membership pass may be required.....

Comment

It's one of those video poker places on one side and a sex shop in the other.. Every once in a while they have Ron Jeremy in there signing autographs -- don't ask me how I know this..
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Video poker on one side and sex toy shop on the other. And NO I haven't been to either one of them.......................Yet!
                      Beandaddy

Comment

sounds like a place to check out when the fishings sucking

Comment

Thats where Jenna came from!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                          X