This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Kayak For Sale

I have an Ocean Kayak Scrambler XT Speck Edition up for grabs. I have a paddle, anchor with the trolley system, anchor pole, rigged crate, and seat. Kayak has two rod holders behind the seat, one scotty mount rod holder on the left. There may be more with the kayak and I may have more gear with it but im not sure.
    The kayak has the usual wear and tear on the bottom but other than that its fine. Pretty light weight and a fun kayak. Very stable and tracks well but not great. I only used it a few times and now im looking to sell in order to save for a small boat.
    Im looking to get $550.00 obo for everything.
    Im willing to meet up for you to take a look at it only if your serious so let me know asap.
    Idk how to post pictures so email me at dmhughes91@gmail.com or call or txt me at 713-204-5086 for information and pictures.
    Thanks, Devon.

Working on trying to get pictures up today but idk realy know to post the pictures so you can txt me, pm me, or email me for pictures and informaton.

Comment

If you find out how to post pict's, pm me on how its done. I'm in the same boat with you.

Comment

Originally posted by reelmacoy View Post
        If you find out how to post pict's, pm me on how its done. I'm in the same boat with you.
        Haha I know its a pain , I think you have to upload them to an online photo album and post the url but thats to much work.

Comment

Originally posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
          Haha I know its a pain , I think you have to upload them to an online photo album and post the url but thats to much work.
          Wrong! You can upload them to your post before you click submit (reply) it automatically resizes the image for you!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Wrong! You can upload them to your post before you click submit (reply) it automatically resizes the image for you!
            Yeah but can you do it just by using the pictues from your computer without uploading them on an album online?

Comment

Originally posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
              Yeah but can you do it just by using the pictues from your computer without uploading them on an album online?
              Just hit the manage attachment button under where you post. If you still have problems, email them to me and I'll post them for you. I'll pm my email address.
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks flatoutfishn! Thats what I needed
                Attached Files

Comment

Sold..........................................back to me

Comment

Working...
                  X