Take kids fishing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take kids fishing!!!

Just wanted to post how much joy I get from taking kids out to hunt or fish. The pure, honest joy and happiness on thier faces when they catch a fish - ANY FISH, is absolute bliss.
    Guys & Gals, please take kids out whenever you get the chance! We couldn't ask for a more perfect setting for some quality time with our youngsters!

Originally posted by Gray Ducker View Post
    Just wanted to post how much joy I get from taking kids out to hunt or fish. The pure, honest joy and happiness on thier faces when they catch a fish - ANY FISH, is absolute bliss.
    Guys & Gals, please take kids out whenever you get the chance! We couldn't ask for a more perfect setting for some quality time with our youngsters!
    Good post, I agree it is fun to fish with the kidos, why don’t we post some pics of the kids. Heres my son Hunter fishing with Corndog and me.
    Attached Files
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I took a couple older boys out several weeks ago, into the surf. They really hadn't had a "fatherly" influence for fishing till then. It made a huge difference (more info than I can impart here) and a good memory for them.

Some divine influence must have put a small black tip on my line that day for the boys to see.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I don't have any picture of me fishing, Why? Cause i'm the cameraman
        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Wait wait, I have one! from almost 2 and a half years ago!

The other pics are on the desktop and I don't feel like waiting an hour for it to boot up.
          Attached Files
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Primer is that you?

Comment

Here's my two pains in the boat....
              Attached Files
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Right on ITs.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Primer is that you?
                  Yeah bro, from april of '08 a couple months after I found 2cool and a few months before I found FWE. That was at the last dike meeting.

Comment

Working...
                  X