billystix winners are announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROBALO
    guess what i just completed??? yep your "stix" is built now all i need is a few days to get your name on it and get finial work completed and it's fish time.
    stix

Comment

The "Hook Em" Stix

Billy:

I got a name for that new FINE rod-The "HOOK "EM STIX". I think you should use that in your marketing!!

Let's see, what would be an Aggie rod name.......HMMMM... The UnHook 'em Stix-no, that's no good-maybe the Reveille Rod-I know-pretty lame, but then again, it is a dog as a mascot. (matches their team THIS year-yes, I expect them to again make the Big XII South more exciting in the years ahead). I enjoy team rivalry.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Gig'em Stix?

Here's my gig'em stick
        Attached Files
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

personally
          i think the fla gators are pretty cool.
          stix

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
            personally
            i think the fla gators are pretty cool.
            stix
            Chit stirrer!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

gig 'em stix

Yep, almost like a bamboo pole with 2 points on it. Afraid it may make a sheep even more nervous.

You all know the 3 biggest lies at a&m:

I won this here belt buckle in a rodeo.

That truck I drive is paid for.

Honest, I was only helping that sheep cross the fence.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                X